Dream By Genie - Terrible fit

I ordered the Dream By Genie Bra hoping it would be different. Boy was I wrong.

The straps slid down my arms which caused me to pop out of the bra. This happened when I was at a DR.'s office. Boy was I embarrassed. Glad the waiting room wasn't fill like it usually is.

I have trouble with regular bras keeping the straps up, but you claimed your bra was different than all the rest. It wasn't!!!! If I could send it back to Carol Wright Gifts, I would in an instant!! It didn't even stop the overflow as you put it.

I ordered a 2x ordering larger than it said, but it must of been too small. so your sizing is also wrong. I wear a 42 sports bra otherwise.

I guess I'll have stick with the sports bra. Ticked-off Beth Lindstrom (716-962-8392)

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 29.

Comments

TristarSupport

We are sorry to hear your experience. For us to assist you with your concern.

Please visit our LiveChat here: http://tinyurl.com/ntohvw5.Our LiveChat hours of operation are 7AM-11PM, Monday-Sunday. At Tristar Products, Inc., we are committed to providing only the highest level of customer service.

If you have any additional questions or comments regarding this matter, feel free to contact us at 973.287.5100. Our hours are 9 am - 8 pm EST Monday – Friday.

Dream By Genie - Two bras nothing was right that they advertised and I looked

5.0

So what I wanted assumed I would be getting the right thing which I did I called them to send it back they would only give me $14 back for two bras buy one get one free and I would have to pay the shipping and handling to send them back even if I wanted to exchange them this is *** don't ever order anything off TV and why would a doctor the one that is a plastic surgeon on the TV show The Doctors attached his name to something like this I'm not a rich woman but I wanted something comfortable I am big busted and this just would not work because they didn't send the right one they sent a totally different one

Product or Service Mentioned: Dream By Genie Bra.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 22.

Comments

TristarSupport

We are sorry to hear you are having issues with your order. Please visit our LiveChat at http://tinyurl.com/ntohvw5 for us to assist you accordingly.

Our LiveChat hours of operation are from 7AM-11PM, Monday-Sunday. At Tristar Products, Inc., we are committed to providing only the highest level of customer service. If you have any additional questions or comments regarding this matter, feel free to contact us at 973. 287.

5100. Our hours are 9 am - 8 pm EST Monday – Friday.

Dream By Genie - Dream Genie Bra - Lift, Schmift, but they ARE comfy.

4.2

I recently received 2 Dream Genie Bras, from the website of the TV infomercial. (This review is for the DREAM Genie Bra, not the regular Genie Bra, please bear in mind.) The bra is supposed to lift your "girls" about 2-1/2 inches vs . au naturel.

Wellll... the bra is comfortable, I'll give it that. In fact, VERY comfortable. But lift? They really need a disclaimer for the larger-busted woman (i.e. - me!). I'm a 48DD, so I ordered the size 3x. Yes, it fits (though it took awhile to wrangle it over my head and breasts) and it IS extremely comfortable (yes, you can sleep in it), but lift? Not so much. I realize that breasts my size usually need a forklift, but on the infomercial, a few of the models were my size, and the bra lifted their girls nicely.

I took out the removeable pads (why large *** need padding, I'll never know), and I have the straps let out all the way, so perhaps if I tighten them a bit I'll get some lift. BTW, the straps are WAAY too thin for the job at hand. Double their width and make then out of a sturdier material is my advice to the bra maker!

I will wear the Dream Genie bras around the house, for support, but not outside to work, errands, dinner, etc. They simply don't support the more generously-endowed woman.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dream By Genie Bra.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 03.

Comments

TristarSupport

We are sorry to hear you are having issues with the product you purchased. At Tristar Products, Inc., we are committed to providing only the highest level of customer service.